About This File
Title.......: Caen 4
Map for.....: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
E-Mail......: [email protected]
Build time..: 8 weeks
Release date: 11/04/03
Reworked by.: Sid & Etch in 2009
The Allies have occupied the town of Caen and have set up a Battalion headquarters. The Axis must push the Allies back across the river, get a tank across to break into the battalion headquarters, and steal their maps.
Place caen_4.pk3 into you "Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\" directory.
Objective, stopwatch. LMS not supported
GtkRadiant 1.3.8-ET, Q3map2 2.5.7, Photoshop 7.0, Project Dogwaffle
Splash Damage and Activision for the free game, DragonFly @ Rtcwfiles.com, the folks on the Splash Damage forums for posting their wealth of knowledge. The following for map suggestions and beta testing feedback: AceAlive, Schaffer, ChumChum, Crimson Pig, [AE]Northerner, LoT-Blue, the members on Rtcwfiles.com and probably a few others I'm forgetting.
We're reworking the good old maps wich are still played on public servers to give the community the beloved maps in a much better look.
It's impossible to enhance the look of a map with a additional pk3 without screwing up other maps wich use stock textures from ET.
It's possible to change a lot with shaders and scripts, but not all can be changed this way. So we decided to rework the .bsp with an HEX editor.
- Fliegerhorst 2
- Rhineland Bridge 4
- Adlernest 2
- Caen 4
This pack is a collection of fixes made for Caen. Please keep in mind that this is an ETPRO-Mapscript
and will only work with mods that support it! (ETPRO, NQ, Jaymod...)
There are two versions of this script. If you do not want to add additional filesize to your server,
use the non-pk3 version (caen_fixes.zip). If you want some visual/acoustic improvements, use the pk3.
There are scripts available for all 5 Versions of Caen. You can find them in the particular
map-pk3 at Wolfmap.de
- Added a teamdoor to the Upper Entrance of the Battalion Headquarters to prevent the Axis
from stealing the OBJ before the entrance is blown (teamdoor.jpg)
- The Tank now has a Temperate Skin instead of the Desert Skin (river.jpg)
- Tank does no longer drive through the built barrier (Caen1/4 only)
- City is now perma-owned by Axis when the Tank is moving
- The Battalion Headquarter Teamdoors now dissapear when the Wall is blown
- The Weak Wall can now be dynamited when the Antenna is blown ( Caen2_rev1 only )
- The Bridge can now be constructed by the Axis for better attacking ( Caen2_rev1 only )
- Fixed and added some (Voice)-Announcements
- All constructibles now have shortnames
- The River is now clean and transparent (pk3 only, thanks to Diego for the textures, river.jpg)
- 17sec attacker, 23sec defender respawn time
- Fixed and added Voice-Announcements (pk3 only, MLB sounds with Marko's permission)
- Fixed MG Lean Exploit
- Fixed City Pillar Exploits
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.