Stiggles

Stiggles has returned!

Lord all mighty. Some of you might know me from WF, I sort of began to break off sometime around when WF merged with ETS. I've not spoken with anyone since. No, I've not died. I've just crashed on the hammerhead, gotten distracted. I had a few good friends here, and it would be absolutely awesome if I could talk to McBeth, Topcat, gump, and Anto, and catch up on what I've missed. It's been forever, and you guys were the best group of people I had known when I was in WF. I'd like to even get to talk to old WF members that I left out, like ultra and you all. I might think about coming back and joining ETS again, and get back into Wolfenstien as much as I used to be. Audios amigos!

hi Stggy

yes we are still around  : we are not dead yet :D

Ultra very busy with school and will bb for summer like for many others

And Anto and Gump is not around anymore on our server, but we still have some guys here like oldmanjones, bier, jeropa ect. - Hope to see you on server some day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Topcat said:

And Anto and Gump is not around anymore on our server, but we still have some guys here like oldmanjones, bier, jeropa ect. - Hope to see you on server some day.

anto been booted from an other clan  it is all i know