28 minutes ago, Wolf Enstein said:

Now advertised on "Wolffiles", all the "RtCW Facebook" channels, "RtCW Steam" and the "Splatterladder" main page :clapping:.

Thank you very much!! :yahoo::_beer2:

• Like 1

I have installed this map on my test servers, that run NoQuarter and Silent.

though i wish you packaged the map in a .zip archive, can you please do that with the next beta?

i still prefere to have map pk3 in our download section, like they have on almost other sites /clans

3 hours ago, PsychoPappy 4 said:

I have installed this map on my test servers, that run NoQuarter and Silent.

though i wish you packaged the map in a .zip archive, can you please do that with the next beta?

Hey, after last time you suggested it, I tried adding map with .zip archive, but somebody modified it. :new_monalisa::rire-20060614:

Maybe this should be inspected by Kate, that if the file is renamed when you download it? What browser are you using? I wonder if anyone else has the same problem, atleast nobody else reported it?? If the site renamed the file, then it should be fixed just my humble opinion. :smileys-cheers-222480:

@-SSF-Sage that's why you provide sha1/md5 checksums with the file ;), you can also provide a readme document with it too :)

i do that whenever i upload a new ets menu.

also i know how to shave a megabyte off arta's pk3 by using kzip, which is a commandline program for windows.

the command is "kzip /r <filename.pk3> *" and it will start packing stuff extremely tightly, i use it whenever i master my pk3's, but if you use it that way though kzip will pack itself in with the pk3, so just go into the pk3 with 7zip and delete kzip.exe and you got yourself a mastered package that's as tight as a zip can possibly be.

here's the link to go check kzip out, i recommend it! http://www.advsys.net/ken/utils.htm

and @Kate Just because other clans have you download a naked pk3, doesn't mean it's the best way. :P

On 23.2.2018 at 11:51 PM, PsychoPappy 4 said:

@-SSF-Sage that's why you provide sha1/md5 checksums with the file ;), you can also provide a readme document with it too :)

i do that whenever i upload a new ets menu.

also i know how to shave a megabyte off arta's pk3 by using kzip, which is a commandline program for windows.

the command is "kzip /r <filename.pk3> *" and it will start packing stuff extremely tightly, i use it whenever i master my pk3's, but if you use it that way though kzip will pack itself in with the pk3, so just go into the pk3 with 7zip and delete kzip.exe and you got yourself a mastered package that's as tight as a zip can possibly be.

here's the link to go check kzip out, i recommend it! http://www.advsys.net/ken/utils.htm

and @Kate Just because other clans have you download a naked pk3, doesn't mean it's the best way. :P

Thanks for the info! I thought I knew something but you seem to know more. I need to educate myself more with the subject. :acc::D