Master Exploder(Chile): I recently started playing wolfenstein again (after a long hiatus) and I thought about saying hi to anyone who still plays the game, honestly i was surprised that beth and some ol' folks were still around but that is indeed reassuring.  I usually play on both etpub and silent server, I like etpub more than silent but silent is where everyone plays most of the time so i do too, imo the best mod was NQ for it had a wider variety of weapons and combat system while still being fun and enjoyable. As for me irl i'm not exactly fine but not bad either, just trying to get accepted into the military of my country. I hope you guys are doing good an if anyone wanna ask something i'm all ears.

• Like 1

we are so happy when times to times you back to play ETwith us; hope your wishes to be accepted in Army will be realized

and yes somes of us are still around, it is a long story our switch from NQ to silent mod but with silent  u have the tripmines  nd you dont  with NQ and the AC of course (anticheat)

• Like 1

it's great to have you around Master!

There are a few of us ET old-timers that are still around, because the game has qualities that can't quite be matched.

such as the splats! :rire-20060614:

• Like 2