some servers are still online for this very old game so we decided to add maps and more for  guys playing RTCW

@Wolfie i found maps , will add them soon

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kate said:

@Wolfie i found maps , will add them soon

There's a lot of "Wolf: ET" maps that have been ported to "RtCW", Kate, I remember playing "City of the Lost Children" and "Adlernest"

Adlernest

City of Lost Children

Mountain Assault

The River

Frostbite

Take a look at this too, Kate: TOAK RtCW

The TOAK Clan have put their servers back up, but they are running these servers on the new "ioRtCW" engine, you should do the same. This new engine gives "RtCW" servers the features we take for granted with new games.

For instance, fast server download speeds, (server downloads redirected to an http location), also the ability to play the game in "1920x1080".

Interesting, i never thought that RtCW was still alive at all since ET.

i always thought it was dead considering that ET came not long after RtCW.

i installed RTCW  with my old dvd and patched it with 1.32,1.33 and 1.41 

_ when i start the game i dont have any server in the servers list

_ i used qtracker and added RTCW :

after i added 4 servers i found with splatterladder but could join only 1 for the others no way

Capture rtcw server.PNG

CaptureRTCW.PNG

Yes, that's the problem with the old game version, in respects to joining servers with custom maps, Kate. The download speeds are terrible, from the 2001 era, where we downloaded maps and mods at 13kbs, it took a very long time to join the server O.o .

With "ioRtCW" you can avoid this by adding a download redirect link to the files. You then have all the other advantages too, such as playing the game in 1080x1920. Ask ETc|Jay about this, Kate, he knows a lot of information.

yes i told to DD to run with IORtcw , if he has problems he can ask already Jay at  Discord

• Like 1