Kate

thought it is perfect for almost of US playing ET

Idiotic, dumb, immature, obtuse, trash-talking scum. Or just to simplify things, idiots. It seems that nowadays more than half of the people within this community can be compared to this word. It saddens me that all of this behaviour is turning into a vicious, everlastig circle.

Writing this, I already have prepared myself for the wave of "flame" that will come towards me, but this will only prove my fact. Yes, I might be overreacting, but then again, it seems like no one has ever seriously thought about this fact, let alone write down his opinion about it.

Without a doubt there have always been people around that are just trying to make other people their lives miserable. But for what reason? Ask around and the most common answer you will find is; "Just for fun." Which just makes my point more clear, they obviously have no idea themselves. It might be me - but constantly flaming people, bothering them with whatever you can, and calling everyone names - isn't my definition of fun. In fact, it's quite the opposite of that. I think most people would agree if I say that everything would be better off if everyone would just get along and try to act nice.

You can see it everywhere. In any game you play, any forum or community you are involved in, and even in real life. Even though this probably is a problem that cannot be fixed, I think it is a subject worth discussing about. Taking an extreme example, there have been people killing themselves over things they came across on the internet. I mean, how far must a person go for this to happen? And shouldn't this be a wake-up call for everyone else who is behaving like a total twat towards others? Sure, nowadays everyone is used to it, and they pay any attention to it, but the fact that we are used to it, is what's troubling me.

I am still keeping my hopes up that people can be nicer towards each other, and that there doesn't always have to be this endless stream of flame towards one another. I hope you guys realize that I am not blaming anyone, nor accusing any of you. I know that this community has it's flaws, but after all this is a nice little fraternity with people helping each other out whenever they can and just getting along.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to comment.     

Some people just enjoy trolling, it's a sad fact of life. Our Clan members really just frag, for the most part, on our own servers. The game is played properly there and it's always a good laugh too :D .

AND THE AWARD FOR THE BEST ANSWER OF THE YEAR IS FOR ...

On 6/9/2015 at 15:26, NickaBrick said:

Una persona, ¿eso ayuda?

W.E.T WAS AND IS THE FIRST MULTIPLAYER GAME THAT PLAYED AND STILL IN THE ETS SILENT 0.9.0
I like to be here