1. 1. etpub

2. 2. noquarter 123

3. 3. silent

4. 4. ETpro

can you  vote please and give the reasons for the mod you prefere

thanks

ET PUB from my side cuz it is  a stable mod 

My Personal Pick is NoQuarter.

the reason for my pick is the stability, the funny ass death messages, wide variety of minimods, and the shitload of features and weapons.

the only thing going against NoQuarter is security.

ETPUB: i feel it's a bit too basic by itself, finding a good minimod would be needed.

Silent: Silent so far has been pretty good, but it feels basic and the limitations are a pain in the ass.

ETPro: Fuuuucckkkk No.  the name of this mod sounds like it's for competitive play, for which we don't stand for.

3 hours ago, PsychoPappy 4 said:

the reason for my pick is the stability, the funny ass death messages, wide variety of minimods, and the shitload of features and weapons.

ETPUB: i feel it's a bit too basic by itself, finding a good minimod would be needed.

Silent: Silent so far has been pretty good, but it feels basic and the limitations are a pain in the ass.

ETPro: Fuuuucckkkk No.  the name of this mod sounds like it's for competitive play, for which we don't stand for.

et pub is    the stable mod and silent is based on it

will be great to can have a mini mod like  to can use tripmines like we have with silent

7 hours ago, PsychoPappy 4 said:

Could not have phrased it better Papster!

On 12/30/2018 at 7:37 PM, PsychoPappy 4 said:

I subscribe that. NQ for me is the best for objective focussed teamplay.

On Silentmod I like the tripmines.

I started with and still play sometimes on ETPro. For fragging.

myself i will like to do a try to etpub0.91 + elite mod  this addon has tripmines