Received Invitation from: Kate
In Game Name: Ghost Soldier

1/Reason you want to join: Answer questions

1. What is the best thing about the Ets server? The Fun. The Rush. Lots of Good Maps. No double jumping (long or high), flying...
2. What is your opinion on the following things:
-the map rotation: nice so it doesn't get boring or stale
-the regulars on the server: fantastic, bots not bad
-
the Ets Friendly group on the server: Not sure about question, but as far as other servers I've been on this is the best and that is why I'm applying. No bullying. Friendly and Fun. I learned a lot on your server.

2/Reason you want to join (Please put a yes or no beside the choices provided) :
1) To have more power on the server: NO
2) To be part of a friendly community of gamers: Yes absolutely
3) Other reasons (give them):
Are you presently or have you ever been in a clan? Not sure
Clan name and Reason for leaving? (if you answered yes to above question): I joined the F/A - Fearless/Assassins silver membership or something like that a 2 or 3 years ago. Not recruited, so I guess no clan. I don't like the servers that allow double jumping, flying, and other abnormal behavior. I did like their hardcore server but too few players sometimes.

Do you have Skype ? No

Do you have Discord ? No

How Many Hours A Day Do You Play ET ?: Depends how much free time
How Many Hours A Week Do You Play ET ?: 3 - 11, probably play more in retirement

Prefered Class: Engineer
Primary Weapon: machine gun, dynamite, plyers
Backup Class: Covert Ops
Secondary Weapon: Sniper Rifle, Demo pack, Smoke, Knife
Hobbies: Listening to Music, Movies, TV, ET, fatherhood - son's hockey, plus rock, coin, stamp collections from childhood
Favorite Movie: Too many, but the movie that is Old - Casablanca, New - Jurassic World, War - We Were Soldiers and Troy, Rom/Com - When Harry Met Sally, Fantasy - Sin City, Sci fi - Blade Runner 1st one... Really like true stories like Lone Survivor, Hacksaw Ridge... again just too hard to pin down to one movie...
What music do you listen to: mostly hard rock, but do like many varieties of Rock, 50's, 60's, 70's, etc. Bands like RUSH, Led Zep, Page in The Firm and solo Plant stuff, UFO, Journey (including before Perry joined), Scorpions, Thin Lizzy, Pearl Jam, U2, Van Halen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Who, Boston, Chicago, including alternative rock...

Have you read and do you agree with all rules and regulations? Yes

http://enemyterritory-stuff.net/forums/topic/58-servers-rules/

• Like 1

:65079:of course a big yes from my side , you are a so nice person to play with 

I did not have the pleasure yet playing with you on our server, but the keywords 55, engineer, Blade Runner and hard rock make me think it should work out ok,
so Yes, Welcome!!