Sign in to follow this  
BundyWabbit

Why would anybody play like this? Who is Bobby?

So I like to play on empty servers with only bots set to nightmare aiming skill while downing beer just as much as the next guy... but maybe not as much as this guy. Bobby has been playing for literal hours tonight. Non-stop, multiple maps. He also has a pretty good KDR most of the time. Want the secret to Bobby's method? I included a demo for you all to learn.

Extra fun facts about Bobby:

1. Bobby IP flags him as a resident of the great country of China. (or his VPN provider)
  2. Bobby plays with a ping of 240+.
  3. Bobby likes the command post objective.

Why I think Bobby is playing this way:

I think Bobby is playing this way to farm XP while maintaining a decent PRW.

Why? Maybe to use the good rating as means of seeming like an authority on the server? Possibly to clone or manipulate the etkey and pass it off or around? Maybe he's collecting game data in the hopes to turn it into a new hack for a game from 2003? Maybe someone paid him to sit on your server and farm a good rating for them? Maybe he's high on crack and this is how he rides it out? I don't know, but it's 1am here and I've had like 5 beers and I'm starting to wonder if I should just attached the goddamn new toilet seat like I was asked to do 3 days ago.

2019-02-03-224219-fa_goldrush_b2.dm_84