Posted (edited)

// Basic Info //

Invited By:   Kate
Player Name:   moot >.<   (in game, I've also gone by BundyWabbit, Lop, SATINNIQERS666, moot. , moot . , qRelic, NoRushin, SLASHkill, SeverelyIrrelevant, and some other silly ones for fun. But I am not attempting to evade detection, just trying to be creative. I've found out recently however, it was getting me a reputation and I was afraid people were starting to assume I was trying to avoid being caught cheating, I discontinued that and I am sticking to moot >.<)
Location:   Washington, USA (don't let my VPN location, fool you lol)

// Reason you Want to Join // Answer Questions //

I play here consistently and I am very used to the settings. I enjoy running into the regulars and members. I also love everyone's dedication to cooperative gameplay.

/ Section 1 /

What is the best thing about our Servers? :   The members. Hands down.

What is your opinion on the following things?

- The Map Rotation:   Perfect, if it weren't for the absence of Venice and Fueldump.
- The Regulars on the servers:   Love 'em. Loads of fun and always fun to chat with.
- The Ets Members on the servers:   My favorites include Bier, PsychoPappy, the quiet DirkPitt and Hal, and of course Kate ;)
also Topcat is a sexy beast! <3 ;P

/ Section 2 / Reason you Want to Join /

1. To have more power on the servers? :   Wouldn't mind more power, but not a primary reason at all.
  2. To be part of a friendly community of Gamers? :   Very much so.
  3. Other reasons (give them):   I'd like to be informed of and included in events and planning of events (if any) and such.

Are you presently or have you ever been in a clan? :   Nope, never.
Clan Name and Reason for leaving? (if yes to above question):

// Other Questions //

Do you have Skype? :   Nope. But I'd be willing to get one in an effort to keep me from looking like a spooky anon haxor.
Do you have Discord? :   ^^^

How many (hours/day) do you play ET? :   3-6hrs
How many (hours/week) do you play ET? :   21-42hrs (I am currently jobless lol. also absolutely obsessed.)

Preferred Class:   Medic
Primary Weapon:   MP40
Backup Class:   Soldier
Secondary Weapon:   Panzer
Hobbies:    Networking, ET, Drawing/Painting, Techy stuff
Favorite Movie:   Slasher horror and vigilante action flix
What kind of music do you listen to:   Almost literally everything. But my top 3 genres are Trap Rap, Dance/Techno, Punk Metal

Have you read and agreed to the Rules and Regulations? :   Yes indeedy

below is a picture of me when I started playing and a picture of me now.

1000982377_Picture002.jpg.4231cc1b7221460e8f2fa7641063069a.jpg20170429_150526.thumb.jpg.7cb102f222c50e4969a32f5f93dbf762.jpg

Edited by BundyWabbit
  • Like 2

I say yes even though I wasnt included in your list of favorites hehe  :signs_welcome:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Topcat said:

I say yes even though I wasnt included in your list of favorites hehe  :signs_welcome:

Aw snap, now I feel bad xD

Tbh honest though PsychoPappy4's is my all time favorite. No homo harhar. :bannana:

• Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.